HR Project Manager- Energy Sector, Saudi Arabia

謝礼金額の目安 直接アドバイザーにお問い合わせください

経験内容

  • 新着

Responsible for the Talent Retention strategy development and Talent Management support for the Finance, Engineering, Capital & Operations Support, Corporate Planning, and Management Services Business Lines. These Business Lines represent 50% of the company.



Developed new HR policies and performed project management on SAP ERP HR Talent Management systems implementation. Developed and managed project planning, risk management, change management, and financial plans and activities relating to design, development, QA, and implementation of new ERP systems.



Special Achievements:
• Promoted the idea of Quality Individual Development Plans (IDPs); linking employee IDPs to Business Objectives and educate supervisors on making the link between their business objectives and their available talent.
• Developed and advanced the idea of applying Total Quality Management (TQM) techniques to IDPs in order to assist supervisors in developing self-perpetuating best practice techniques.
• Developed the proposal for a Saudi Aramco Corporate Talent Map showing how Human Capital and HR Processes directly influence the Corporate Strategic Goals.
• Advocated the idea of developing a Return on Investment (ROI) methodology for HR and provide this information on the SAP Balanced Scorecard for management.
• Initiated and hosted the 2012 Manager’s IDP approval event. The event generated a 14% increase in the overall IDP approval rate raising it from 64% to78% and exceeding the targeted 75% approval rate KPI.

この経験にスポットコンサル依頼をしませんか?

相談開始後、スポットコンサル実施確定まで費用はかかりません

登録して事前相談

スポットコンサル依頼時によくあるご質問

  • Q

    アドバイザーの回答の質や依頼に適した方かはどうやって判断すればいいですか?

  • A

    アドバイザーとのメッセージは無料です。気になる点は、謝礼を決済する前に直接アドバイザーにご確認ください。

  • Q

    支払いはいつ発生しますか?

  • A

    スポットコンサルを依頼することが決まった時点で、決済が必要になります。謝礼の決済をもって、スポットコンサルは正式に確認予約されます。

その他スポットコンサル時のFAQ

氏名:非公開

職歴:非公開


A Critical thinker, innovative problem solver, and hands-on Information Technology Management and HR professional with extensive domestic and international experience in data analytics, strategic and tactical HR and IT planning, engagement management, IT Governance, and project and portfolio management. Holds an MBA in Information Technology Management and Executive Specialization in Data Science, is a Certified SAP R/3 Materials Management Application Consultant, and possesses PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL Service Management and Foundation Certificates (V2 and V3). Have extensive experience in a leadership role with proven success in building IT-core business partnerships and directing complete project life cycles in areas such as ERP including data, business and system analysis, design, and implementation. My demonstrated strengths have resulted in awards and saved companies millions of dollars through global system implementations and improved efficiency and productivity. Some of my achievements include: Realized $10M in savings through implementation of SAP MM/ES systems. Saved $13M by implementing contract management system that increased efficiency and accuracy. Contributed to $500K savings by re-engineering business processes and implementing an SAP MM Entry Sheet Verification system. Improved productivity 80% by directing decommissioning and re-engineering of legacy employee global mobilization system a to Web/SAP MM R/3. Facilitated 50% increase in productivity by automating SAP ERP cash-in-lieu functionality. Developed and implemented Department information security procedures which reduced data leakage and loss risk by 80%. Increased efficiency of employee development cycle by 70% through developing new HR policies and project management on SAP ERP HR systems. Increased efficiency and effectiveness of executive candidate selection by 47% through statistical models for predictive analytics during first trial cycle.

このアドバイザーの他の経験

プロフィール詳細を見る